Sunday, April 11, 2010

OH HAPPY DAY, IT IS HERE!

Oh happy day, it is finally here. Diane is so excited. She had been waiting all week and it came Saturday. I didn't even know she was expecting it until Friday, when she matter of factly, said "did I tell you Tate was sending to me the advanced copy to proof read"? Well it is here and she is excited. It is like Christmas morning and fire works and tickets for another cruise. {This is just in the imagine stage, the cruise I mean.} She is "Over the Moon" excited. And it looks really good. Did I mention that she is so excited? After the proof read, her book will be sent back, corrections made and on to the press. Look for futher notice. In an equalling exciting note for Diane, Devin seems to have found a car and won't be using hers anymore. That thought puts a smile on her face. Hope you have an equally exciting week. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment