Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Over the Moon" is Rising!

Diane has had such fun showing off the proto type of her book, "Over the Moon". The book looks really good. One little girl at the school asked her if she were famous now. Another little boy asked her is she were rich. Oh yeah, baby come on. Bring dem early retirement bucks home. One 5th grader asked her how old do you have to be, to be a writer? I find it neat that she is a source of inspiration to some of these kids. Anyway, she has sent the book back to the publisher for their final review and then on to the presses. Congrats to Angie on running the marathon and still having toe nails. The St. George/Washington County Ironman is this Saturday. I was going to do it, but then, I realized what a marshmellow I am. I am more of a "candy man" type. I would be rusted through before I finished the first lap in Sand Hollow. Anyway, the winds of April are blowing through and hope the cooler tempertures will help the atheletes. We are having our neighborhood picnic in the park tonight and I am praying for good weather. We are having mexican food, with a lot of refried beans, so I hope the wind continues to blow lightly. Well, look for Dianes book in a book store near you sometime in July or August.

No comments:

Post a Comment